Client Service Associate
Who is StrategIQ® Financial Group, LLC?
StrategIQ is a nationwide investment adviser (RIA) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We take a personalized, hands-on approach to wealth management where passion, integrity, and trust are at the core of what we do. We work with business owners, executives, managers & key employees, professionals, and corporate retirement plans (and their participants). We are an integrated team of talented multi-disciplinary professionals who collaborate like family to help our clients achieve financial success.
About the position.
A Client Service Associate (CSA) is an entry-level position for college graduates or early-career individuals with 1-3 years of experience that are interested in joining our team’s financial planner & advisor training program. Candidates will have the highest integrity, strong communication skills, goal achievers, team orientated, and a passion for helping others.
- Goal Orientated
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Ability to contribute in a team atmosphere
- Passion for helping and making a difference in someone else’s life
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-driven environment
- When requested, attend various client social and networking events
- Gather and maintain client data
- Enter client information into various systems, including financial planning and CRM
- Assist the Operations and Investment Groups with client on-boarding
- Answer routine client questions and service requests
- CSA’s will begin their training supporting various departments, such as financial planning, investments, client sales, service, & operations
- Complete regular outreach to clients via phone and email
- Obtain a strong understanding of internal technological platforms, such as contact management, reporting, and various custodial integrations
- Prepare presentations and other materials necessary for client meetings
- Regularly attend internal and external training
Education and experience: Requirements and preferences
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred majors include Financial Planning, Finance, Accounting, & Economics
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Word & Excel
- Industry experience is a plus
- Will be required to pass a Series 65 license examination within 180 days of hire
- Desire to obtain Certified Financial Planner, CFP®, designation
- Reports to Client Service Supervisor
- Immediately enters financial advisor training program, a rigorous, competitive, and challenging program, developing the skills necessary to become a proficient financial advisor
- Salary & competitive benefits