Financial Analyst & Trader
Who is StrategIQ® Financial Group, LLC?
StrategIQ is a nationwide investment adviser (RIA) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We take a personalized, hands-on approach to wealth management where passion, integrity, and trust are at the core of what we do. We work with business owners, executives, managers & key employees, professionals, and corporate retirement plans (and their participants). We are an integrated team of talented multi-disciplinary professionals who collaborate like family to help our clients achieve financial success.
About the position.
This role works with the Chief Investment Officer (CIO), Senior Research Analysts, and the firms advisory team to ensure clients maintain their targeted risk and return objectives by monitoring allocations, re-balancing portfolios, and documenting internal investment policies.
- Significant understanding of the economy, markets, investment instruments and trading strategies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong customer service experience
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to listen, take direction and prioritize tasks
- Displays initiative and willingness to learn
- Proven client and team-centric mentality
- Maintains professional competencies and adheres to the firm’s ethical standards and cultural values
- Passion for investment management
- Works closely with the operations manager, CIO and advisors to manage all trading activity daily
- Develops a deep understanding of firm model portfolios and individual client portfolios
- Works closely with the operations manager to support client service efficiencies and the client experience
- Generates and maintains strategy performance reporting
- Provides regular communications related to trading activity to advisory team on daily/weekly basis
- Supports CIO and Sr. Research Analyst with research projects
Education and experience: Requirements and preferences
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferred majors include Financial Planning, Finance, Accounting, & Economics
- MBA, CIMA, and CFA a plus
- 2-7 years of Industry experience working with investments in a trading or research capacity
- Series 65 license or relevant investment advisory qualifications
- Trading software knowledge and understanding
- Reports to the Operations Manager
- Supports all daily trading activities
- 2-7 years of investment or trading experience
- Facilitates all client target allocations