SAMPLE FUND ANALYSIS
Looking for a new retirement plan?
Researching if a corporate retirement plan such as a 401(k) could benefit you and your employees?
There are some essential questions you need to ask to make educated decisions on the best direction to take and why.
So, where do you start? Begin by answering the following questions. Better yet, have one of our experienced retirement plan advisors walk you through these questions. It will not only help you to answer them but to identify what your needs are.
Questions to ask yourself when considering a new retirement plans
- What would you like to accomplish with establishing a retirement plan?
- What experience or credentials does your current team have in regards to operating a retirement plan?
- Who have you identified to be on your plan committee? Are those members aware of their fiduciary liability and that they can be found personally liable for their actions in regard to the retirement plan?
- How would you describe a successful retirement plan in the eyes of the business?
- How would you describe a successful retirement plan in the eyes of your employees?
- How do you plan to manage the investments held within your retirement plan?
- Describe how you could utilize a retirement plan to attract new executive-level talent.
- How are your employees currently saving for retirement?
- Which provider fees will be passed on to the participants, and which fees will be paid by the business?
- Who can help you get the plan off the ground?