Your estate is the embodiment of the smart financial decisions made throughout your life. Proper estate planning means taking the required actions needed to preserve your estate and assure it is properly passed on to beneficiaries.
- Do you need a will or trust?
- Selecting beneficiaries for your estate
- Who will make health and financial decisions if you’re not able?
- Giving part of your estate to charity
- Avoiding or reducing estate taxes
- Gifting during your lifetime
- Special needs trusts and beneficiaries
- Spendthrift provisions for beneficiaries
- Succession planning for your business