Trust Representative Office
Providing Integrated Trust Solutions for Clients
StrategIQ Financial Group, LLC (SFG) provides trust solutions for clients whose financial, family or business needs require the services of a professional fiduciary. SFG Private Trust Services is a Trust Representative Office of National Advisors Trust Company, one of the largest federally chartered trust companies created by registered investment advisors for the benefit of their clients.
SFG Private Trust Services works with estate planning professionals on a local level to provide the consistent trusted services needed by our common clients. By working together, SFG Private Trust Services, National Advisors Trust and the Estate Planning Professionals are able to build a strong foundation for the client by providing a solid trustee and investment management solution while helping clients protect their wealth and remain confident about the future of their estates.
Estate Planning Professional
- Works with the client to recommend and establish the appropriate trust
- Appoints StrategIQ Financial Group, LLC as the investment advisor and NATC as corporate trustee, co-trustee or agent for trustee
SFG Private Trust Services
- Oversees the client/investment advisor/trustee relationship
- Manages the investments in accordance with the trust document while incorporating tax and estate planning strategies
National Advisors Trust
- Ensures safekeeping of all trust assets
- Performs trust administration duties as outlined in the trust document such as distributions, statement production, tax reporting and bill paying
- Provides principal and income trust accounting
Agent for Trustee
Individuals sometimes appoint themselves, a family member, attorney or family friend as trustee of their trusts. Even in this situation, there are benefits from having the trust company act as the Agent for Trustee. For many individuals, the administrative aspect of serving as trustee is time-consuming and challenging to ensure they stay in compliance with the trust document. By appointing National Advisors Trust to act as your agent, you (or the individual you have appointed as trustee) will still retain fiduciary responsibility, while the trust company provides asset custody, trust-style statements and trust officer support. SFG Private Trust Services continues to work directly with the client to manage trust assets and achieve the client’s financial goals and objectives.
A Locally Managed Trust Service
By working with our nationally chartered trust company, SFG Private Trust Services delivers a comprehensive, locally-managed trust services solution.
- Expertise. Retain StrategIQ Financial Group, LLC as the investment advisor while gaining access to the talented, experienced trust professionals from National Advisors Trust.
- Cost Effective. Benefit from trust services provided in a cost efficient manner with a competitive fee structure.
- Flexibility. Opt to work with co-trustees by sharing administrative responsibilities to achieve the objectives of the trust and meet the needs of the beneficiaries.
- Local Support, National Coverage. Combining face-to-face meetings with SFG Private Trust Services trust representatives and the scope of a federally chartered trust company provides peace of mind to clients. With national coverage, clients are able to relocate to another state with no concerns about a move affecting their trust administration.
- Revocable trusts
- Charitable Trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Special needs trusts
- Irrevocable trusts
- Institutional trusts
- Agent for trustees
- Securities safekeeping
- Income collection from securities
- Settlement of securities trades as directed
- Payment of funds when directed
- Timely statement delivery
- Custody for alternative investments
Retirement Plan Services
- IRAs: custodian or trustee
- Defined benefit plans
- 401(k): daily valuation platform
- Defined contribution plans
- Roth 401(k) feature within a 401(k) plan
About National Advisors Trust
National Advisors Trust Company, is federally chartered and regulated by the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC), a bureau of the U.S. Treasury Department, and is authorized to do business in all 50 states. It is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). By law, client assets are segregated from the capital assets of National Advisors Trust and are not subject to potential creditor claims against the trust company. As an independent trust company created by the client’s trust advisor, the trust company’s primary responsibility is to ensure the safekeeping of investment assets.
A Local Trust Solution
Call us today to learn more about working with our Trust Representative Office.
Copyright owned by Cannon Financial Institute, Inc. All Rights Reserved. This material may be reprinted and distributed subject to inclusion of this copyright notice.
This publication contains general information only, and neither National Advisors Trust Company, FSB, nor Cannon Financial Institute is, by this publication, rendering accounting, ﬁnancial, investment, legal, tax or other professional advice or services.
StrategIQ Financial Group Private Trust Services is licensed as a Trust Representative Office of National Advisors Trust Company, FSB (NATC).
Advisory services offered through StrategIQ Financial Group, LLC (SFG) (dba SFGI, LLC in Illinois), a Registered Investment Advisor. SFG is a shareholder in NATC and owns less than one (1%) percent of the shares of NATC.