Who is StrategIQ® Financial Group, LLC?
An affiliate of StrategIQ Financial Group, LLC is StrateqIQ Tax & Business Services, LLC. This affiliate is a full-service accounting and tax firm dedicated to providing tax planning and services such as preparing federal and state, personal and corporate, trust, and estate returns for affluent and high-net-worth individuals and families.
StrategIQ is a nationwide investment adviser (RIA) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We take a personalized, hands-on approach to wealth management where passion, integrity, and trust are at the core of what we do. We work with business owners, executives, managers & key employees, professionals, and corporate retirement plans (and their participants). We are an integrated team of talented multi-disciplinary professionals who collaborate like family to help our clients achieve financial success.
About the position
This position works closely with other members of the tax and advisory teams. Primary responsibilities include preparing personal, fiduciary, and flow-through entity tax returns; tax planning, research, and correspondence; and successfully completing other assigned projects. This is a full-time position with the flexibility to work in multiple company locations. (Full-time tax season with part-time off-season positions available.)
Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparation of S-Corp, Partnership, Trust, and Individual tax returns.
- This position requires direct client interaction in order to provide personalized services.
- Candidate needs to be organized, detail-oriented, and dependable with a drive for growth and success.
Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree required (accounting or finance preferred)
- CPA license or on track to obtain CPA or EA designation
- 3+ years of relevant tax preparation experience
- Proficient in UltraTax software preferred
- Experience in QuickBooks preferred
Tax Preparer Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare, dental, disability, and vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan with matching
- Life insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Professional development assistance
- Great work-life balance
- Company social events