Client Operations Associate
Who is StrategIQ® Financial Group, LLC?
StrategIQ is a nationwide investment adviser (RIA) registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We take a personalized, hands-on approach to wealth management where passion, integrity, and trust are at the core of what we do. We work with business owners, executives, managers & key employees, professionals, and corporate retirement plans (and their participants). We are an integrated team of talented multi-disciplinary professionals who collaborate like family to help our clients achieve financial success.
About the position.
The Client Operations Associate (COA) is a position for individuals who provide a high level of administration and customer support to our advisors and clients. Candidates will have proven skills in effectively managing tasks in a professional environment.
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to multi-task
- Demonstrate strong communication and personal skills
- Effective and efficient time management
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work in a deadline-driven environment
- Polite and clear phone manner
- Complete annual firm and regulatory compliance and ethics training
- Work in a team atmosphere to complete department-related projects and goals
- Business and formal attire required
- COA’s will begin their training in the operations department
- Complete regular outreach to clients via phone and email
- Obtain a strong understanding of internal technological platforms, such as contact management, reporting, and various custodial integrations.
- Prepare and process client paperwork and handle client requests
- Greet & welcome guests & clients in their assigned offices
- Regularly attend internal and external training
- Assist advisors and various departments in client or service-related projects
Education and experience: Requirements and preferences
- Industry experience, such as banking, lending, legal, insurance, brokerage, RIA, and/or financial licenses are a plus
- Associate's or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Word & Excel
- Reports to Client Service Supervisor
- Comfortable working in a professional office setting
- Strong personal skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Upon hire, candidates will enter a training program in the client service and operations department